[kw-pm] February's talks

fishb eric at uc.org
Wed Feb 10 10:21:34 PST 2010

I'll put a summary of my planned talk up on the wiki.  I might
mention Perl 6 in passing, but it is explicitly not about Perl 6.
It's a short investigation about what "Modern Perl" is, and then
to me more interesting, what "Contemporary Perl" is.  Not an
advocacy talk.

fishbot

---- original message : 2010-02-08 6:46pm : Daniel R. Allen ----