[kw-pm] BBQ Social This Thursday!

Max max at alleged.net
Tue Aug 17 17:43:27 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

As you may know, this Thursday is the KW-PM n-th annual barbecue.
Spouses and children are welcome, as well as any geeky appliances.  A
barbecue and a pool will be available, so bring grillable food and/or
swim suits as appropriate.  I'll also have a selection of burgers and
soda on hand.  I expect more people will come then I have outdoor
furniture, so bring lawn chairs if possible!

The event will be occurring at:
519 Edenbrook Pl.,  Waterloo, ON

Carpooling should be available: ask on the list or IRC.   I'm less then
a 10 minute drive from UW, close to the Northfield expressway exit, and
close to a route 9 bus stop.

*** RSVPs would be appreciated, so I can plan on how much supplies to
prepare.   Please also let me know if you have dietary restrictions
you'd like me to accommodate. ***

Cheers,
Max