[kw-pm] Scrambling Letters Within a Word

patrick patrick_8 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 08:44:20 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

I saw this from a newsletter:
http://www.gdssw.com/tools/scramble.html (It's in Python)

I wonder if there can be a descrambler.

I'm not familiar with random algorithms.  But I remember that if you reset two HP-11C calculators, then each parallel press of random number generator key on both will give identical numbers on both machines.  i.e. It's an identical pseudo-random algorithm with seed of 0 (I think), not like random.org's atmospheric pressure seeding to generate a bit more random integers.

Abram, it (random) reminds me of you when I saw this.

Patrick