[kw-pm] "Tree" Display using Perl

Robert Pike roberthpike at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 07:11:29 PST 2009

Is anyone familar with any Perl modules that generate HTML code for tree display of data? I'm looking for something that accept data and generate a "tree of data" very similar to the way family trees are displayed. The data (per block - using the family tree as an example a person's block)  will consist of an ID (primary display variable) and other biographic data below it and then each child block will have it's own information of course. Anyone work with such a module? I would appreciate any info you might have so I don't have to reinvent someting I don't have to. Thanks in advance.