[kw-pm] Instruments that abram demonstrated at the last meeting

Daniel Allen dada.da at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:18:17 PDT 2009

Thanks to all presenters: we had audio, motor, camera-hacking, and
colour-fading blinkenlights.   The room was, um, certainly full.  (And
a welcome to any Make:KW newcomers; I notice the number of subscribers
on this list is different than the last time I looked, but I can't
tell who subscribed recently from the mailman interface).

And finally, also thanks to @anonymous[0,1] for the pizza!

-Daniel