[kw-pm] Smell, hear, feel and taste the thunder!

Christopher Calzonetti elbie at trig.net
Wed Nov 19 09:37:26 PST 2008

Tomorrow's kw.pm talk is rapidly approaching!  Let the kw.pm Thunder talks
excite your senses!  We'll be holding a series of very short (five to ten
minute) talks similar to lightning talks, but possibly less organized.

Our meeting will be in the usual location, DC3223 at the University of
Waterloo, starting at 7pm, Thursday the 20th of November.  More specific
directions can be found on our FAQ page:

        http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?FAQ

Hope to see you there!
--
Christopher Calzonetti, Technical Lead, Trig.Net
   Web:  http://www.trig.net/     Mail:  mailto:chris at trig.net