[kw-pm] FAQ for someone asking a perl question?

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Tue Jun 24 16:19:13 PDT 2008

I know that I've seen a FAQ for how to ask questions.  I think it
was on Perlmonks.  But I can't seem to find it now.  Does anybody know
what I'm talking about? :)

It said things like "state the problem as simply as possible- a short
example of code that isn't working; and what you're trying to do."  I
think there were many more concrete recommendations along that vein.

The reason for this question is, I got an email from someone asking for
perl help, which I will forward separately once I've gotten an idea of
the real problem.

-Daniel