[kw-pm] MySQL/perl job listing

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Fri Feb 1 15:20:54 PST 2008

A recruiter asked to post this job on our list.  Please contact him with
any questions.
---

MySQL Expert
Location: Kitchener/Waterloo
Type: Permanent (contacts will also be considered)

Job Overview:
Our growing Waterloo client is looking for an experienced MySQL
architect/designer.

Requirements:
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science degree or equivalent knowledge
and experience.
A minimum of 5 years experience with MySQL.
Pervious experience in the Linux/UNIX environment.
Experience architecting/designing databases (preferable MySQL).
Experience with various aspects of database administration, including:
fail-over planning, security, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Shell scripting (Bash, Batch and Perl).

If interested please apply online at www.ianmartin.com Job # 08-0843 or
email Jaime at robinsonj at ianmartin.com