[kw-pm] November kw.pm Meeting: Opcodes Illustrated

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Thu Nov 15 07:48:07 PST 2007

Last month had freebie magazines and catalogs from APress.  This month, we
have free CF bulbs, courtesy www.porchlight.ca, who has a grant to give
one CF bulb to every single Canadian household.  So come for the talk,
stay for the pizza and lightbulb.  Or, the other way around if you prefer.

-Daniel