[kw-pm] May kw.pm Meeting: Dear Dr. Perl, Episode III

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Tue May 15 12:17:48 PDT 2007

Just a quick reminder that the April meeting is this Thursday.

Thursday, May 17, 2007, 7pm

Dear Dr. Perl III.

As usual, bring your code for advice or to show off. Cool tricks, handy
hacks, nasty problems, ugly code, all is welcome. Bring or email some
code, and we'll have a round table with pizza, then go for a beer. Other
languages accepted at par.

See kw.pm.org for more examples and info.  This is always a fun meeting,
with show-and-tell of wonderful and awful stuff we've run into.

Meeting is in BMH 1035 at the University of Waterloo, directions
are here:

http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?FAQ

Also as usual, our pizza is sponsored by $anonymous++.  Please RSVP
here by 2pm on Thursday:

http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?PizzaList

As always, meeting is open to all interested.  As always, we will
retire for beer and conversation at a local establishment
afterwards.