[kw-pm] Sen's Pledge

Justin Wheeler kw-pm at datademons.com
Sat Jun 2 20:07:01 PDT 2007

Lets not confuse the Ottawa Senators with a Canadian team. Nothing about
that team is Canadian.  They play like a bunch of wusses, their captain is a
cheapshot artist who floats on the ice like a fairy at the ice capades, and
treats his fans like crap, and most importantly, they have /no heart/.

I lived in Ottawa for 2 years. The Ottawa Senators have the worst excuse for
fans I have ever seen in my life.  Hockey doesn't exist to them from June -
March.  They come out of the woodwork when the Sens do well in the playoffs,
and vanish from existence when they're eliminated.

The Canadian team in this league is the Anaheim Ducks -- the Niedermayers,
JS Giguere, etc.

I'm not a Ducks fan, I'm just a fan of whatever team is playing against
Ottawa.

</off-topic-soap-box>