[kw-pm] Sen's Pledge

Robert Pike roberthpike at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 17:53:48 PDT 2007

Sitting... watching the game... 1-0 Ducks. Does anyone
else in here get the feeling Vince McMahon has shares
in the NHL? I mean this is the third straight year a
Canadian team and a "southern" american team (with
small fan bases) have made it to the finals. Will this
be a third straight year a different southern american
team wins it all? Think about it: a Canadian team to
draw plenty of viewers, a southern american team wins
the cup (which in most cases is the only way to draw
fans). I'm wondering if next year the Leafs and the
Sharks will get in and the Sharks will take it all and
everyone knows if the Leafs make the playoffs, let
alone get to the finals, there's probably a
conspiracy.

http://k43.pbase.com/u43/mkcarroll/large/28130312.ducks.jpg