[kw-pm] Reminder: August Social

Matt Sergeant matt at sergeant.org
Mon Aug 13 18:10:57 PDT 2007

August's meeting is fast approaching. It's this Thursday night, and
is a social BBQ event chez mois.

The address is:

    475 Mill Park Drive
    Kitchener
    N2P 2L4

The house is in South Kitchener near the Homer Watson house and
gallery. The Google Maps directions are accurate, but here's what I
generally tell people:

If you're coming from the North (e.g. Waterloo):

   Head down Homer Watson Blvd.
   Turn left just after the Prison (which is after the lights at
Manitou) onto Huron Road.
   Follow the road to the end and around to the right. This is now
Mill Park Drive.
   The road winds around the trees a bit. Enjoy the scenery.
   Our house is the second driveway after the stop sign, on the right.

If you're coming from the South (e.g. Cambridge):

   Turn right off Homer Watson Blvd at Conestoga College towards the
college.
   Take the left hand lane which soon exits off to the left.
   Follow that to the end stop sign - turn right.
   Follow that to the end stop sign - turn left.
   Follow that through one stop sign, to the stop at the end - turn
right.
   That's Mill Park Drive. Our house is the 4th drive up on the left.

What to bring:

   - Whatever you want to cook on the BBQ. I might have some spare
burgers, but it's basically bring your own food. Gas is supplied
however :)
   - Whatever you want to drink.
   - Spouses, Girlfriends, Boyfriends, etc are welcome.

One word of warning is we have 3 cats and a big dog so let me know
ahead of time if you're afraid or allergic and I'll see what I can
do. We'll probably be outside most of the night (I have a patio
heater so we can be out late) so pet allergies shouldn't be a problem.

See you there!

Matt.