[kw-pm] Reminder - Lightning Talks this Thursday (21st)

fishbot eric at uc.org
Mon Sep 18 18:20:57 PDT 2006

Brethren Monks,

I'm pumped.  Here's the "lightning" talk line up for this
Thursday, in running order:

    * baud: Intro to Danga::Socket
    * baud: Intro to AxKit2
    * abez: HTTP::Proxy and how to automate sites with it
    * elbie: Decode caeser ciphers on the fly
    * dnm: This code is da' Shit.

Lightning in this case means about 15 minutes, and I'll try to
cobble together an opening thingy for while we convene and eat.
If you are a lurker on the list, and statistics would suggest you
are, this is a great chance to show up - light intros to a bunch
of cool things.

As always, free pizza and pop to those that sign up here:
   http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?PizzaList
This month anonymously donated by me.  We're going to try Pizza
Nova this time around for the heck of it.  I left all the
regulars on the list, for simplicity.

And also as always, we'll grab a beer or so afterwards for
conversation.

It all starts at 7pm.  For directions, etc, see http://kw.pm.org

Looking forward to seeing everyone, plus maybe some new faces,
fishbot