[kw-pm] YAPC::NA

Cees Hek ceeshek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 16:56:00 PDT 2006

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone is looking to car pool down to Chicago?  So
far it is Richard Dice and myself heading down (both of us are from
Toronto PM), but there is room for more (I've got a minivan with loads
of space).  We are heading down a bit early, and heading home a bit
late, so that we can partake in some of the hack-a-thons that are
planned around the conference.

The plan so far is to leave late Friday night on the 23rd, and to head
back Friday afternoon on the 30th.

Richard and I will be getting together with some of the guys from the
CGI::Application mailing list / IRC channel to hack on some code
before the conference (if anyone is interested feel free to come along
to that), and we are staying around for the pugs hack-a-ton after the
conference.

Even if you are only interested in a one way trip (either there or
back), let me know.

Cheers,

Cees Hek