[kw-pm] Meeting Wrapup

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Fri Jan 20 11:13:32 PST 2006

Thanks Eric, for an engaging talk.  At least it was to me; and either it
was to everybody else, or they were polite. ;)

Eric's slides should be available on the website soon-ish.

Welcome to Suraklin, who's new to the area and to our group...  After the
meeting, most of us headed for drinks, where I was amusingly befuddled by
the bill, and everybody got to see how sleep-deprived I really was
yesterday.

We're going to have a talk about 'bots next month; same time, same
bat-channel.  If people have talks they are interested in seeing, give a
shout- either here, on the Wiki (MeetingTalks), or on IRC (irc.byxnet.net
channel #uc is where we're hanging out).

-Daniel