[kw-pm] Re: I'm back!

Eric Maki eric at uc.org
Mon Jan 16 16:44:02 PST 2006

Welcome back, Justin.  I'm pretty sure I haven't met you, I've only been
around since September 2004.

>> Come on Justin this one looks like a barn burner, besides it takes
>> all our collective intelligence to understand fish ;)

I'm not entirely sure what that means, but the more the merrier.  I
don't think that it will be a long talk, but I'm hoping it will get some
discussion going about solving puzzles with Perl.  If you have ever
solved a puzzle in Perl, bring it along.  But it's not a requisite for
attendence.

Free pizza, etc.

Eric/fishbot