[kw-pm] I'm back!

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Mon Jan 16 15:30:42 PST 2006

Hi Justin! Welcome back.  Indeed, I do remember you, and from the LUG.
Hope you can make the meeting this Thursday; the topic is puzzle-solving
(and understanding) in perl.  This month we have an anonymous pizza-donor,
as added incentive for showing up... And likely we'll be heading out for
beers afterward.

-Daniel

ps- Lloyd- I don't think your messages are getting to the list; might want
to make sure the list was in the To/Cc?