[kw-pm] I'm back!

Justin Wheeler kw-pm at datademons.com
Mon Jan 16 08:17:37 PST 2006

I don't know how many of you would even remember me, but I was a member of
KW-PM a few years ago, until I unsubscribed due to my move out to Ottawa.

Alas, I missed my friends and family far too much, and moved back to Waterloo
again.  So here I am.  I was a member of the OCLUG in Ottawa for a *very*
short time, only to find it was more of a constant flamewar than a LUG at all.

Ottawa was good to me for the most part -- I worked for Cybersurf (owners of
Cyberus, 3web, IGS, Surf the Net, etc) and at Roaring Penguin for a little
while, but in the end, I find myself back in Waterloo.

Hope I didn't miss much.

Justin