[kw-pm] Perl puzzles and 20Q

lloyd carr dcarr at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Jan 2 18:04:36 PST 2006

Eric and All,

Has anyone else encountered the 20Q device by Radica? I find it's ability
quite eerie. You can try the online version at

http://20q.net/

I find the pocket device has more of a "how can that little thing do
that?" punch.

Hmmmm ... could Perl play 20 questions?

- Lloyd

P.S. Eric I wrote a very similar program to your hangman, to cheat at
crosswords. We now have a pocket Franklin device someone gave us,
but I don't us it. When you cheat by looking it up in a reference book you
learn something, with the program or device you learn nothing.