[kw-pm] [tpm] picking a date for MJD to speak to TPM

Eric Maki eric at uc.org
Sun Feb 5 12:16:59 PST 2006

My preference is for one week earlier: May 5-6-7.  I'll carpool
up to three other people from the K/W area if it falls on any
date outside the 10-14th.  We're vacationing early to avoid the
drunken frenzy.

I'm cross-posting this and the original message to the kw.pm
list.

Eric

---- original message : 2006-02-05 2:44pm : Richard Dice ----

Alex Beamish said:
> I cast my vote for the weekend before May 24, the 12-13-14 weekend.
> (First post?)

Does anyone else have any input on this?  I'm sure that MJD will be
asking me for a firm date soon so that he can plan.  This seems like a
good weekend to me.  If a debate doesn't start up on dates witihn the
next 3-4 days then I'll take this as the one we'll use.

Cheers,
Richard