[kw-pm] Job Opportunity

Robert Pike roberthpike at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 11:22:14 PDT 2006

Hi All,
   Just had a company contact me for a position they
currently have open in the Georgetown (Ontario) area.
I told the company rep (I believe the he was actually
the owner) that I wasn't interested but (upon his
approval of course) would let anyone I know about the
position in the case any party(ies) were interested.
Anyone seeking employment feel free to give me an
e-mail and I'll send off the specs (the position is
also looking for Unix/Linux, AJAX, and MySQL plus
bonuses would be C++, Java, etc.., (the normal
stuff)). Thanks.

Rob