[kw-pm] I will not post megabytes to the list. I will not...X100

Carr, Dave dc0955 at gates.com
Fri Aug 11 10:11:07 PDT 2006

I realize what it looked like after I reread my posts and can understand
why Daniel and others may have been alarmed. The word list was 2989
words, mostly three and four letters long, and while long for a mailing
list, not the megabytes Daniel was expecting. It was dumb to post even
that to the list and if any of you received it I apologize.

Here is the grid and if anyone wants the 2989 words I'll send it to you
off-list.

The grid: 13X14

X---X----X---

----X----X---