[kw-pm] test fish crossword test

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Fri Aug 11 08:25:37 PDT 2006

Urm. There is a 100K limit, I believe.

...if you all listen carefully, you can hear the sound of 50 or so
subscribers holding their breath and preparing to unsubscribe.

In case you were serious about posting your word list to the mailing list,
please don't; lots of people still do have mail quotas, and mailing a
dictionary to a mailing list is dumb.  Thanks.

-Daniel