[kw-pm] test fish crossword test

Carr, Dave dc0955 at gates.com
Thu Aug 10 06:14:58 PDT 2006

This is sort of test of my work email. The list has worked in the past
from my work, but I don't seem to be able to get emails sent direct from
fish to my work email!

Anyway I'll open it up to the rest, what I'm looking for is a crossword
fill algorithm to be used to assist in the creation of crossword
puzzles. Given a grid of black and white squares how do you fill all the
white squares with letters so that all the contiguous vertical and
horizontal white spaces contain words from a given list? A rather
brutish solution has come to mind, but elegance of thought is what you
guys are known for ;)

- Lloyd