[kw-pm] August Social

Christopher Calzonetti elbie at trig.net
Tue Aug 1 07:37:48 PDT 2006

This month's meeting is our ~4th annual social BBQ event.  Come celebrate
kw.pm's 4th anniversary a little early (it's actually in September) or just
drop by and satisfy your caveman (or woman) urges to cook meat over an open
flame.

We'll be starting around 7pm at my (Elbie's) place:

	35 Alexandra Av, #101
	Waterloo, ON

	http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=35+alexandra+av,+waterloo,+on

There's usually plenty of parking the building's lot, accessible from
Alexandra, but there's plenty of public lots, that are free after 5pm.
Both Lot C and Lot A at the corner of Caroline and Alexandra are very
close to my building.

I'll have a selection of beverages, and a small selection of
store-bought burgers/hot dogs, but if you want to bring something
specific to grill, I've got two small hibachi grills for your
charring enjoyment.  BYOB.  If you want to partake of the burgers/hot
dogs, let me know, so I have a rough idea of how much to buy.

If anyone has specific vegetarian or allergy needs, please let me
know, and I will do my best to accomodate you.
--
Christopher Calzonetti, Technical Lead, Trig.Net
   Web:  http://www.trig.net/     Mail:  mailto:chris at trig.net