[kw-pm] Reminder: meeting this thursday, & pizza

Martin Kokkelink martin at ensilon.com
Tue Sep 13 11:58:12 PDT 2005

A tad late, but here's my poll response. If I can make it, I won't be
enjoying any pizza.

<<<<

What's your experience level with MVC frameworks?
- "installed one or more MVCs" (which?)

 - Struts.  Found it neat but wasn't keen on config xml files
   (where the action-mappings are defined) - it seemed like
   they could easily grow into monolithic messes

Interest level?
- "I'm curious about anything perlish"
-    "... and I know a bit about similar apps (Struts, Ruby on Rails)"
- "I'd like to learn this to use it for fun/work"
- "Bah! I'll come, but I'll make fun of MVCs"
- "I'll (try to) come and (try to) add what I know to the discussion"

(all of the above)