[kw-pm] Some software from the meeting

abez abez at abez.ca
Thu Nov 24 18:28:09 PST 2005

http://churchturing.org/ <-- I my "crap" homepage. It contains software
I like to write, which includes the comic drawing module and some of the
comics generated. As well it includes the Work Logger which logs the X11
focus.

I might have newer version of both so if you actually try to use one
seriously it might be a good idea to talk to me.

Also an idea I forgot to mention was using the File::Tail module with
channel logs to produce "realtime" comic depiction of what is going on
in a chat room. So you tail the file and draw panels as the conversation
is logged. This could easily be done with SDL, I just never got around
to it. So it'd be like MS Comic Chat except it's just be a viewer for
IRC chat.

abram

--
http://www.abez.ca/ Abram Hindle (abez at abez.ca)