[kw-pm] last night's talk wrapup

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Fri Mar 25 05:38:51 PST 2005

Thanks again to Eric for giving us the lowdown on Rules and Grammars to
come in Perl 6- at least as far as anybody can predict.  The (powerpoint)
slides are on our website, under the "talks" section.

And thanks to the anonymous pizza donor, as well as to The Perl Review and
O'Reilly/Make Magazine for giving us free copies of their magazines.

I don't think I actually said this, since I was waiting downstairs for the
pizza, but O'Reilly also sent along review copies of two "Hack" books:
Google Hacks (which is updated to include some for Gmail) and Mind Hacks.
These are available to be checked out from our library.

-Daniel

--
http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com