[kw-pm] schedule change

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Mon Mar 14 11:02:17 PST 2005

Due to bad scheduling on my part, and abetted by timing conflicts among at
least two other regulars, I propose moving the next two meetings ahead a
week to the fourth Thursday of the month:

March 24th, and April 21st.

... if this causes problems for anybody planning to come (in particular
March's because of the <1 week notice), I sincerely apologize, since the
original conflict was somewhat forseeable on my part.  (or at least it
might be if I merged my three calendars together.)

Perhaps my goal for the April meeting should be to have something perl-ish
and calendar-related to show off, possibly even "How I managed to stop
worrying and love Oracle Calendar, KOrganizer, and Palm Calendar" :)

ical thread, anyone?

-Daniel