[kw-pm] exslt

lloyd carr dcarr at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Mar 4 08:31:41 PST 2005

> I just looked at exslt.org; lloyd, have you played with this much?

A little.

>Do you recommend an xslt parser which works with exslt?

I like the libxslt.

>(from a quick scan, it appears XML::LibXSLT should; in which case, you're
>in luck, since it was written by Matt Sergeant and perhaps we can pick
>his brains for advice at a pm meeting!)

Do you think he enjoyed himself? Remember what you thought of the place
when you arrived from the Boston.pm. I thought he would have been taller
;-)

> ...as for me, just a XSLT neophyte;

I know Daniel, but it's OK, don't be ashamed of your neophytism ;-)

> wrote one style-sheet a while ago... to translate from an XML to-do list
>into plain HTML.

Let me guess, you lost them both LOL

>But I'd be interested in playing further.

And isn't that why they invented Perl so we can play :-)

- Lloyd

P.S. Sorry Daniel, I'm just in one of those moods ;-)