[kw-pm] Call for volunteer YAPC proceedings "CD burners"

Fulko Hew fhew3 at cogeco.ca
Thu Jun 16 21:11:47 PDT 2005

We are considering pre-burning CDs with the presentation
slides (only) of this years YAPC for inclusion in the
swag-bag handed out during registration.

(Full material including photos and recordings will be
made available after the conference is over, but we would
like to put something in everyone's bag if we can.)

If we get the material in-time, we need someone with the
facilities to burn 400+ copies between next Thursday and
Sunday.

Does anyone have facilities?
Does anyone want to volunteer to take on this job?

If you feel up to it, send me an email.

Fulko