[kw-pm] tonight - DC 2305, UofW

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Thu Jan 20 12:03:14 PST 2005

We're at the bioinfo lab (DC 2305, U of Waterloo).  You may have missed
the post where I said so, if your week's been crazy :)

No worries about what you'll have in advance, bring whatcha got. If we're
lacking, I can provide some code to savage... (I'm a little irritable over
it, because I've been asked to "make it better" instead of starting from
scratch).

-Daniel