[kw-pm] Meeting next Thursday, 7pm

Daniel Allen dada.da at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:48:48 PST 2005

The location's set; the Bioinformatics Lab (DC 2305).  Thursday the 20th, 7pm.

Since we did well last time getting pizza, I'd like to try that again.
 If you're in for pizza, drop me an email (da at coder.com)- and let
me know if you have pizza or pop preferences.  $5 per person.  Next
Thursday noon cutoff.

I'll send a reminder early next week.

Agenda for the meeting:
- I'll be talking about (and demoing) the activestate IDE, Komodo
- Eric will hopefully have some more code to review, since that was fun
- Maybe a tretise on the theory of colour, or possibly one (overdue)
on the theory of rhyming... and, of course, their relation to Perl.
- Discussion: what's upcoming- next month? The following two months?

-Daniel