Fwd: Re: [kw-pm] happy new year

Daniel Allen dada.da at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:33:04 PST 2005

I think Zookrick's union doesn't let him freelance as an interior
design gnome.  (Which union?  Clockwork Tinkerers Union of course,
http://ctu.gnomish.net/)

How did we get on this topic anyway? Isn't anybody doing anything
serious with perl?  ..Oh, wait, I am, but it's boring.

Not the talk for Thursday, though, that won't be boring.

-D