[kw-pm] Colo(?:u)?rs (was: happy new year)

Daniel Allen dada.da at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 08:42:05 PST 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:40:18 -0500 (EST), Eric - fishbot <eric at uc.org> wrote:

> Yes, this is precisely the challenge.  I can't remember if
> we were discussing this here, or if I was chatting directly
> with Daniel, but even selecting four or five colours such

I believe we were talking about it at or just after the social in
December.  I was advocating random color choices, and you were
suggesting using a color wheel (or the mathematical representation
thereof).  I think afterward, I found a perl module that will
translate HSV to RGB, to make that easier, but I forget which module.
:)

> and for me to argue that perhaps -nothing- looks
> good with chartreuse. ;)

I have it on good authority that chartreuse is the new black.  In
2005, expect to see puffy chartreuse wintercoats, SUVs, and ipods.

Er.

-Daniel