[kw-pm] Another Excel related question...

Robert Pike roberthpike at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 12:54:11 PST 2005

... .Labels.Add(591132.75, 14185.5, 5481996,
247704.75).Select
Selection.ShapeRange.ScaleHeight 0.74, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft
ActiveChart.Shapes("Label 1").Select
Selection.Characters.Text = "Label 1"
Selection.Characters.Text = "Main Label"

Up until working on this application most of the perl
coding I have done has been pretty basic. If my chart
reference is called $swChart how can the previous
lines be converted to Perl code? Basically this
section of code should add a label to the chart I have
created but I'm having difficulty converting the first
3 lines (mainly) to Perl. I know the -> replaces the
periods in most cases but a few of these lines I've
tried converting and they just don't seem to work. Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rob