[kw-pm] quick wrapup from last night

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Fri Apr 29 14:39:05 PDT 2005

So, it turns out Lloyd had a stomach bug (hope you're feeling better
lloyd?) and we didn't have the scheduled talk.  Instead we had a
wide-ranging discussion on (but not limited to:)

- BSD union filesystems, which sound really cool
- interview questions for hiring a perl person
- replacing ugly code (see wiki / recent updates) and optimizing it
- tree-maps and TK

did I miss any of the longer topics?...

Anyway, I enjoyed myself a lot, and hope to see everybody May 19, when
Simon will tell us about scripting VoiP with perl.

Have a good weekend, all!

-Daniel