[kw-pm] mint condition o'reilly perl books for sale

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 11 05:27:49 CDT 2004

   given my surplus of o'reilly books, i have a number of their perl
offerings that i'd be happy to sell.  i'm in NC at the moment, driving
back sometime this week, and i'll bring back just those books that
people say they'd like to buy -- email me offline if you're
interested.  here are the books, with their retail price and my price,
all in canadian dollars:

   mastering perl/tk			67.95/50.00
   mastering algorithms with perl	51.95/35.00
   programming the perl dbi		51.95/35.00
   perl for web site management		52.95/35.00
   perl for system administration	51.95/35.00
   CGI programming with perl (2nd ed)	51.95/35.00
   perl/tk pocket reference		14.95/10.00

and that's it for the perl offerings.  first come, first served.  just
please don't offer to buy it, get me to bring it back, then change
your mind, that's all i ask. :-)

rday