[kw-pm] slides from October Meeting / November?

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Thu Oct 28 17:20:55 CDT 2004

We have slides from the October meeting on Perl 6, at:
http://kw.pm.org/talks/2004-10-24-Perl6talk.ppt

Looking at November: anybody have a short puzzle they want to deconstruct
/ present code for?

Good examples would be: math puzzles, language puzzles (given a suitable
dictionary), logic puzzles...

Eric's offered to present one, on an unknown topic.  I could present one
myself- on the topic of rhyming dictionaries.

Other topic suggestions for this or future meetings?

Databases / DBI?  (half intro-level; half tricks like DBD::SQLite)
hacking Bricolage CMS?

I won't have time to prepare either of these for November, but maybe in
the new year?

-Daniel
--
http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com