[kw-pm] code examples from critique

Eric - fishbot eric at uc.org
Fri Nov 19 08:04:11 CST 2004

Thanks to Daniel for picking up the Pizza, and for being the
first (and only) person to accept a free beer.

The flattening tree code, and the MGenerative code examples that
I use for the code critique are here:

http://emaki.uc.org/ftree/

I'll give Daniel the slides for the Map/Grep talk in the next day
or so, so they can be posted online.

After the meeting, I mentioned a package table dumper.  The
(extremely) rudimentary code is here:

http://kw.pm.org/wiki/index.cgi?GlobWalk

It's just a 'proof of concept', or something.  There's got to be
a cleaner way to do this.  Feel free to add your advice to the
wiki, or comment my code with objections ;)

Thanks,
Eric