[kw-pm] Next Meeting

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Mon Mar 22 09:55:09 CST 2004

We're confirmed for our next technical meeting date: Wed., April 21st.,
same time (7pm), same location (see website).  Sorry for the last-minute
cancellation in March.  Thanks to both speakers for volunteering. :-)

Additionally: is anybody interested in Morty's this Wedesday for drinks?

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com