[kw-pm] Next Meeting?

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Thu Mar 18 17:40:49 CST 2004

Good question.  The next planned meeting date would be April 21st; I
expect we will probably hold off 'till then for the presentation on Web
Services, unless our intrepid presenter, Lloyd, tells us otherwise.

To make up for March, since I was looking forward to a meeting, what say
we have a social meeting?  Next Wednesday at Morty's pub?

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com