[kw-pm] March Meeting- Wed. 17 March, 7pm

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Sun Mar 14 19:17:25 CST 2004

D'OH! I'm wondering why my calendar program (KOrganizer) doesn't happen to
list St. Patty's day.  I'm really hopeless when it comes to holidays.

So- do we brave the bars; or punt on drinks afterward...

I'm not much of a bar guy, so my inclination is to try, try again in
April?  I wish I could invite everybody over to my place after; but this
month is bad for that.

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com