[kw-pm] MJD in Toronto- Early June

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Mon Mar 1 15:08:14 CST 2004

Mark Jason Dominus, perl speaker extrordinaire, will be coming to Toronto
in early June.  I've seen him do: "Dirty Secrets of the Perl Regex
Engine", "The Identity Function", and "The Perl Hardware Store (Tools You
Didn't Know You Needed)", all excellent talks.  I'm passing the to.pm
message here, because I'd love to get some of us down to TO to see him.

-Daniel