[kw-pm] Damian Conway talk and YAPC::NA 2005

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Wed Jun 30 20:28:42 CDT 2004

...It also occurs to me that Damian Conway is speaking twice in Toronto,
five days and two days before our next scheduled meeting.  The Monday
night talk (which he gave at YAPC 2003) sounds quite good- as well as the
perl 6 talk Bill mentioned below.

Is anybody interested in either or both of these, and would be interested
in a carpool?  Depending on interest, we might discuss moving the regular
meeting.  But only if I'm not the only person who is going to one or both
of these. :-)

-Daniel