[kw-pm] another intro.

Arguile arguile at lucentstudios.com
Thu Jun 24 21:51:53 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 16:00, Lloyd Carr wrote:
> So Arguile, when can we all get together on "your" patio? Oh and I still
> want to see your embedded perl gum-stlck.

Yes, sorry for not getting back to people on that. There have been
some... atmosphere changes... at work recently, I don't think asking any
favours is advisable at this time. :(

As for the gum-stick, that wasn't my department. I was doing the
mini-itx stuff which I hope to make a talk out of when I get some time.
I'll see if I can swing bringing a gum-stick for show and tell though.
;)