[kw-pm] another intro.

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-pm at benshaw.com
Wed Jun 23 10:16:28 CDT 2004

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 11:08, Rebecca Anstett wrote:
> Hence my nickname for php -> Poorly Hung Perl

Thank you.  It's been some time since I spat my drink at a screen.

This poor laptop's been getting abused.  It's already a replacement; my ex-gf
spilled a vodka cooler on it and despite my superb abilities to play dumb,
IBM refused to repair it under warranty.

"There seems to have been some kind of liquid spilled on it," they claimed.  I
dunno, it just stopped working one day.  ;-)

Oh -- http://www.mixdown.ca/~andrew/photos/t30/ -- the new range is far too
warm to dry out keyboards, even on the coolest setting.

-A.