[kw-pm] another intro.

Greg.Fenton at ianywhere.com Greg.Fenton at ianywhere.com
Wed Jun 23 09:19:54 CDT 2004

Daniel,

Not that I'm trying to promote PHP on the PM list...but which survey s/w
are you using?

As for PHP vs. Perl...when it comes to building hosted sites, most ISPs
have no problem supporting mod_php but they freak at the idea of mod_perl
or of constantly upgrading CPAN modules.  So many folks turn to PHP to
avoid writing complex CGIs.

greg.fenton
----
Greg Fenton