[kw-pm] Introduction

Eric - fishbot eric at uc.org
Mon Jun 21 16:35:52 CDT 2004

My name is Eric Maki, and I just recently moved back to the
Waterloo area.  I went to UW for my BMath Co-op, but the last few
years have seen me in London, Hamilton and St. Catharines.

I've attended a few to.pm meetings, and attended YAPC::CA last
year.  I was at YAPC::NA in Buffalo this year, and met a few of
you there.

I am eager to attend kw.pm meetings.  I am also planning to
attend Damian Conway's July 17th Perl 6 talk in Toronto.
(http://to.pm.org/damian/) If anyone else is keen to attend, but
wants or needs a ride, please let me know.

Eric